2m³ Marrel Skip Bin
Your Rubbish Removal Solution
Our smallest skip bin, ideal for house or yard tidy ups, suitable for bathroom or small kitchen renovations. Drop down ramp for wheelbarrow access, low sides make it easy to throw rubbish in when the ramp is closed.
|Dimensions||1.8 × 1.4 × 0.9 m|
2 Trailer Loads, 8 Wheely Bins
Marrel Skip Bin
About This Bin
These bins are perfect for :
- All general waste
- Household clean ups
- Renovation waste
- Organic garden waste, lawn, leaves and trees
- Builders waste
- Sand, rock and rubble waste
- Metal, washing machines, fridges, freezers and air conditioners.
- Cupboards, wardrobes and bed frames.
- Different waste streams can be mixed in the bin.
* Conditions apply for Asbestos, tyres, oil, paint and batteries.
* Please keep rubbish level with the top of the bin to allow for safe removal and transport. Overfull bins may be offloaded to enable them to be properly secured.
What Can I Put In This Bin
DIRT & CLAY
BRICKS & CONCRETE
These guys are absolutely brilliant. Same day delivery, will pick up when needed, at your time. Great service on phone, good advice, and cheaper than other Bunbury services. Recommend anytime.
- SANDRA BURNS -
Excellent value for money, on time both ways, clean gear and very professional service. Steve had to reverse up a winding farm driveway and place the bin in an awkward spot. Not a problem. Large 10 metre bin to make things a bit more awkward. Would recommend to anyone. Very courteous staff.
- DON SAVAGE -
We recently used Bunbury Ezy Bins for a big shed clean out. We were not sure if it was possible for the bin to be placed where we wanted it. No problem, they assessed the property prior to delivery and advised us of our options. Very professional and friendly service. I would recommend them and use them again in the future.
- LINDA RICHARDSON -
Very professional in how they approach clients and their workers. I have used them in supplying varying sizes of skip bins, their prices are definitely fair and reasonable. I would recommend them to everyone that asks me who would I use.
- BADEN MCDONOUGH -